The Voltera V-One is a desktop-sized dispensing system for PCB printing. Import your Gerber file into the Voltera software, press print, and the V-One will bring your board to life. Use the solder paste dispensing and reflow features to mount components onto your printed board, or mount components on a prefabricated board with ease.
If you require a V-One without a drill attachment or vice versa, please contact our sales team.
The V-One with drill attachment (100-120V) bundle includes all the accessories you need to get started. Here's what you'll find in the box:
- V-One drill attachment (100-120V)
- PCB drill set - metric range
- 3” x 4” FR1 substrate - 6 pack
- 2” x 3” FR1 substrate - 10 pack
- Punk Console component kit
- FR1 sacrificial layer
- M3x10 thumbscrews - 4 pack
- V-One drill replacement screw set - 2 pack
- 1.0mm rivet tool
- 0.4mm rivet tool
- 1.0mm ID copper rivets - 200 pack
- 0.4mm ID copper rivets - 200 pack
- Safety glasses
- Plus the necessary power supply, power adapter, cables, and user guides
For customers in Canada and USA, feel free to purchase directly through our store. For international customers, you can find a reseller through the link below:Find a Reseller
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.